Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Butterfly day today

The colours on this card don't look quite 'right', but IRL they are. Must be the light at the time I took the pic. I love to collect ribbon, but then seem to spend hours sifting through my card, paper and embellishment stash trying to find just the right colour match to make a card. Anyone else do that? Of course while you're searching, you find something else that catches your eye and then away you go - into another project before the original one is even finished! So much stuff, so little time!
Am loving this Cuttlebug butterfly die. It seems to look better when some PopDots are put under the wings, rather than gluing it flat onto the card front. This pink/sage green is one of my favourite colour combos.

A very quick and easy card.
Another quickie, and another one of my favourite colour combinations (I have lots!)





5 comments:

  1. Your cards are all stunning Tilly! And I love your farm, it looks like a wonderful way of life, I am so envious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tilly and welcome to Blogland. You have done a fabulous job and I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
    Regards
    Amanda HRH

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented Tilly and I am so pleased that we can now see more of your beautiful creations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely!
    (I'm also on a bit of a Butterfly kick at the moment...)
    Helen
    Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete