Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

From our garden today

Aren't these beautiful? Picked this afternoon from our garden. Having had 700+ roses in the garden of our previous home, we decided to keep this place as 'natural' as possible, planting only native shrubs, trees, etc., but we made an exception with these sunflowers, for the sake of a bit of colour, as New Zealand is mostly green, green and more green. They certainly put a smile on your face, don't they? (That's Boris - he thinks I was taking photos of him!)



4 comments:

  1. Lovely sunflowers and equally lovely pussy cat. Congratulations on setting up a blog Tilly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers and a very cute cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drove through the Free State on Wednesday and there were fields of Sunflowers! Aren't they just too beautiful with their heads turned to the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed checking out your blog. I am a kitty lover too:)
    Betty
    www.kittystamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete