Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Hogs and kisses and sheep

Two of my best friends gave me a gorgeous teapot for my birthday, together with some very yummy tea. The teapot has a pig on it, and on the lid is written "please shut the gate". I love it. I am doing 2 of these cards to send them as a 'thank you'.
They do like their afternoon snacks! We've had a few showers in the past 3-4 days, which helped the garden a bit, but as you can see it's still very dry around here. The vege garden is surviving though and we've had wonderful fresh salads every day. Wendall the young heron is growing fast and it's becoming quite difficult to distinguish him/her from mom. The bigger of the 2 swallow babies is now flying while the younger one sits on the edge of the nest looking decidedly undecided!

2 comments: