Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Magazine stuff

I've had a number of cardmaking articles published in papercraft magazines in the US, Australia and New Zealand in the past few years. Here's a sampling.

Photos I've taken of sunsets and sunrises, with the silhouette images stamped in black ink over the photos and made into cards.
Tri-fold cards x 4. The same scene done in the four seasons.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tilly,
    This is stunning [ as all your other work of course !!!!! ] , but i have a soft spot for sunset/sunrise photos [ going to post photos on my page at www.in2crafts.co , either 2day or 2morrow - take a look !
    keep up your MOJO , bcause it is WORKING!!!!
    HUGS
    THERESA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, stunning, stunning Tilly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful and these 4 are breathe taking..... I am loving your animals and farm...the sunflowers are gorgeous....I am so glad that you have decided to blog....

    lil sis
    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tilly,
    Posted some sunset photos on my page - in.2.crafts - check it out - got lot's , so if you want some , feel free and ask away !!!
    PS Love the sunflower's , and all the others to!!!!
    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete