Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Playing with a new (to me) layout

My corner-rounder punch has been getting a good workout lately. It's one of those tools that I forget about and then when I come across it in the drawer when I'm looking for some other punch, I think, 'ooh, forgot I had that - must use it more often'. Know what I mean? Could probably have left off the glitter glue on the sea, but too late now! I always add that last little thing that I regret afterwards. Still getting my head around 'less is more'.
There's a challenge out there in blogworld somewhere this week to use spots and dots, but I can't remember which site it's on. Anyway, here's my spotty dotty card.


No comments:

Post a Comment