Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pretty in pinkness

Hot and sticky here this morning. Still no sign of rain unfortunately. We don't usually grow non-NZ plants in our garden (trying to keep it au naturale), but for a bit of colour this year we planted the sunflowers and a few sweetpeas along the fence, not expecting them to do well in these dry conditions, but they've surprised us. Gorgeous colours, aren't they?
... and for another little bit of pinkness, some of my favourite things - PIGS!

3 comments:

  1. Love those flying pigs Tilly and your sweetpeas are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove your sweetpeas! It is one of my favourite flowers. Love they flying piggies - so cute.
    SA Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweetpeas are gorgeous.... and your pigs are so cute....
    Hugs
    Harriet

    ReplyDelete