Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Quick Hi

The Aussie Open tennis is finished at last, so I can get my life back! We finally got some rain today so the garden is very happy and our water tanks too, and I'm happy because I can take my book and have a lovely deep bath tonight and not feel guilty about using precious water. (I designed our house so made sure there was a good reading light above the head end of the bathtub for just such occassions.)
I seem to have been making a lot of baby cards lately, as my children are in their 30's now and all their friends seem to be popping out little ones recently. I haven't got any pics of these cards, but here's a card I made today for the Splitcoast group CAS (Clean & Simple layout) challenge - using DP (Designer Paper, or ready-printed paper, for my uninitiated non-paperholic readers who may not know what DP is.) It's a quick way of making a card by stamping on a readymade background, although I have a big problem with DP in that I usually love what I buy so much that I never want to actually use it on a card in case I can't get more! I know ... weird (but I know I'm not alone on this, am I?)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is lovely. I hope you enjoyed your soak.

    I am a (recovering?) paper hoarder too. This year I am trying to make myself use up some of my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is positively gorgeous ...... love your stamping! I'm a hoarder myself, rofl, but I'm getting better! :) LOVE your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete