Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sometimes I just sits ...

One of my favourite sayings is "Sometimes I sits and thinks; sometimes I just sits"! It about sums up what I do best! I love this stamp set from Papertrey Ink with the couches, chairs and a pile of little extras that can be used with them. You can make a simple card with just a few of the elements from the set, or go overboard completely, as I've done with the African-theme card. I've had a lot of fun stamping the chairs and couches onto bits of fabric, vinyl, felt, leather and also textured card. It adds a bit of dimension to make the scene 'pop', don't you think?



Here I used a scrap of tinfoil for the mirror. The button at the bottom is a cat but it's not very clear in this pic.







3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous scenes you have created with these cards, just fabulous and down right creative you are....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, as always, Tilly. Love the African theme, too. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these too! Especially the one that looks like a Safari room - again - love the way you showcase different cards with same stamp image! And love all the bird cards on your blog! Happy Stamping!

    ReplyDelete