Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

To blog or not to blog?

What I have to show and say is really not very important in the grand scheme of things, but I am now entering 2010 with the start of my blog, in order to share what I make and do (and don't do), what interests me, and also hopefully to use this blog as a tool to link to other like-minded papercrafters/stampers/birdwatchers/gardeners/jewellerymakers and those who enjoy the country life and all that goes with it. So, here goes ...

1 comment:

  1. Tilly, how wonderful to read about your doings. Brings back lovely memories of my visit last year. Love the cards you are doing. I am also in the process of putting up a blog, warm wishes

    ReplyDelete