Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Art-in-the-kitchen

I did these canvas block prints for a narrow empty-looking piece of the wall in the kitchen when we moved into our new house. The colours match the colours of the bench top, cupboards, etc. and they were fun and easy to paint with test pots, even for someone like me who cannot paint to save her life. Some of the designs are stamped and others just done freehand, but I think the teaspoons add a bit of dimension (yay for Super Glue!) Just something a bit different for today ... a change from vegetable and fruit and flower and pig photos!

2 comments: