Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Buttony-ness

Some of you who know me will agree that I have a bit of a button addiction! I make jewellery with them, and of course use them on my cards, but these T-shirts are a new idea. I sell these New Zealand map shaped ones in my online Felt shop (NZ version of Etsy), and I made this one today for an order. (Hope you can see from the accompanying map that it looks sort-of like NZ! Please tell me if you don't think so, because then I have a big problem!) It's very time consuming sewing them on, but I find it quite relaxing. Am thinking of doing an Africa shaped one too as the map of Africa would be relatively easy to replicate with buttons, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment