Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Fresh and bright and yummy

A beautiful bright and sunny day here today, so here's a bright sunny card and some bright sunny goodies straight from the garden for making pasta sauce when I'm finished here - basil, toms, garlic and onion. You can't get any fresher than this!



1 comment:

  1. Love the sentiment on your card. What a selection of buttons you must have Tilly. Very well done. I am sure Africa would look good. I drool for the lovely fresh salad veggies. We have had so much rain(after being told it will be a dry summer), our lettuces and tomatoes are a sorry sight. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete