Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm still alive ...

Oh no ... our computer crashed last week and is still not home from the hospital. We have a loan one but it's only got the basics, and none of my crafting stuff of course, so life is very frustrating at the moment! Will post some cards I've made when we're up and running again.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, isn't it awful when you lose your PC? Like losing a limb - not lol. Hope yours recovers soon, Tilly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you, hope your computer is"better" soon.

    ReplyDelete