Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our 4 cats

We have 4 cats - spoilt rotten and much loved. Don't you like this sentiment? These are our 4 precious felines (clockwise from top left): Boris the constantly puzzled and confused one, Eloise the baby, Angus the old ginger boy, and Bella the happy purry one. It's so hot today and they're trying to find the coolest place to nap, which isn't easy when you're wearing a fur coat in the middle of summer like they are.

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness, you do it every card you make.... I love the sentiment and the cats are so adorable....

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! And so true - our cats are spoiled rotten too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant card!
    And Boris isn't confused, just one of life's philosophers.

    ReplyDelete