Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Another day in paradise

Another gorgeous summers' day here today, but we're keeping our fingers crossed that the rain forecast for later in the week actually arrives. Picked our first watermelon today, so will have it for lunch. How cool (literally!) is that?
Here's a summery card for today. Not my usual style, but I received a lovely card from a friend using this layout, so decided to try it. (Thanks Danielle!) This image is by SU, from a series of sketch stamps they put out a few years ago, and I love colouring them with chalks and cotton buds for a soft understated look like this. The ribbon was a happy find too, so the colour combo goes well together.

Our Boris Boy hates to be ignored, so if I'm working on the computer he comes and plonks himself down right here, just in case we should forget he's a very important member of the household! He hates it when he's disturbed, when I have to dig underneath him to find the mouse! I think he also feels we should have his pic on the desktop, not this one of Angus!
If you ever get a card from me that's got cat hair stuck to it, here's why ...........
Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment