Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Are these rain clouds I see before me?

We live in hope ...! Looking East this evening. Thought it looked promising but so far not a drop. Lovely view though, isn't it? The black spots are our chubby cows. One is already happily packed away in the deepfreeze in neat little packages, and from experience I can assure you that he tastes delicious! Oh the country life - fresh veg and fruit from the garden, and free range organic beef in the paddock (and deepfreeze!). Yummmmm ...! At least we know where it comes from and we've used no 'food miles' to get it here. Got to be a healthy option.

1 comment:

  1. Great pic Tilly! Hope the rainman will visit you soon. Love your creations. They are gorgeous, as usual :-)

    ReplyDelete