Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Eye candy

There are so many amazing cardmakers and crafters out there, and I spend WAY too much time browsing through different galleries. I justify it by thinking that it's no different from getting a craft book out of the library, or a magazine full of great ideas and inspiration. Here's Mary Dawn's http://mypinkmexico.blogspot.com/. Well worth a visit.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right Tilly... I spend hours pouring over Blogs and the Flickr groups... so much inspiration and so little time to create!!!

    ReplyDelete