Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Googley eyes!

Another beautiful day in paradise, although we did get a few mm of rain last night. We had to buy water last week as our tanks were just getting too low for comfort, and with a house full for the long weekend, it was too risky. Usually when we have to buy water (maybe once every 2-3 years) it pours with rain within 24 hours, but unfortunately that didn't happen this time!
I'm always tempted to put googley eyes onto images of animals or people, just to add some dimension and a quirky look, like this guy. I battle to find the very small eyes (2 or 3 mm), so if anyone can point me in the direction of an online or NZ store that has teeny ones, I'd be grateful. Thanks.
Anyway, enough rambling for today. Piles of washing to do and get out on the line before the rain comes (yeh ... right!), and also swap cards to make, so must be out of here now. I hope you're all having a lovely sunny day too, wherever you may be.

2 comments:

  1. Love this one Tilly. My daughter was wondering if you work for Kaipara Council as she said she know a Tilly who works there.... most probably not you but you never know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card.... I hope you get a long slow rain soon....

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete