Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Inchie happiness

Do you like inchies too? This card is for Ellen's inchie challenge this week http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/inchie_inklings/
I bought this ribbon awhile ago and have been waiting for the right opportunity to use it. As I make cards for a local animal shelter, I thought this would be a good one to add to my next stash for them to sell.


5 comments:

  1. Great card and I love the inchies too... and love dogs so this one right up my alley....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable inchie card! I am a dog lover, so I really like this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inchie card design, love the paw print inchie and the ribbon looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Love the dog theme.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete