Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Inchies

I'm a big Inchie fan - they're so versatile. I have a lot of inchie stamps, but even without specific stamps, you can of course still make any stamped image or pic into an Inchie by using a square 1" punch or cutting it out with a craft knife or scissors. These 2 cards were done for the challenge on Ellen Hutson's blog http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/inchie_inklings. Take a look there at all the wonderful eye candy and inspiration.
The words on the card are difficult to read, but it says "Sorry I'm a little latte with your birthday wishes".
I made the coffee bean paper from some background clipart I found. If you'd like to use it too, just let me know and I'll e-mail the file to you to print out yourself.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome inchie cards ... love that coffee bean paper and that yummy purple & green color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both just fantastic and how resourceful of you to make your own paper. :)

    Lisa Strahl
    Inchie Inklings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this coffee been card. have never tried the inchies, but seeing how you use them need to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tilly.. nice to find another New Zealander out there!!! Thanks for visiting me and I've added myself to your followers so I can keep up with you. Really like your coffee card. such a clever idea. And your butterfly one is awesome. I found I didn't have many stamps small enough for inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two totally different cards and I like them both.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete