Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday joys

Isn't this little foal the cutest of cute? She will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and lives on a farm close by where I go to aquarobics twice a week. The pic isn't very good as mom wasn't being co-operative and stayed on the far side of the paddock, but I will hopefully get a better photo of them sometime soon (if I remember to take the camera!).

Fingers crossed ... it might RAIN today! There's a definite change in the air and the wind is howling from the right direction, with a very dark sky, so we're holding our breath ...
Must be off now to make Mothers' Day cards for my Mom and M's Mom otherwise they won't make the mail in time.
Have a lovely week everyone.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie Tilly. And I see the forecast is for some rain... it really is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely picture Tilly, have had a brief run through your blog and not seen any Africa, do you not do African now. It is ages since I have must do some soon

    ReplyDelete