Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Relaxing

I think I'm a closet interior designer! I so enjoy playing with my furniture stamps, particular the chairs - so many upholstery options! There are also a lot of great sayings for various occassions that go with them. These 2 cards are for Ellen's Inchie Inkling layout challenge this week, although I'm sure that before the week is out I'll have been tempted to make a lot more! They're perfect for using up small scraps of card and paper.



http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/inchie_inklings/

4 comments:

  1. Love them both Tilly. I'd love to get my hands on some of Papertrey Inks couch stamps but buying and getting them sent over is so expensive. Your cards are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilly, I love both your cards and especially the Inchie challenge one. I enjoy your blog so much and so glad that you made it and post regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your cards! You have been a paper piecing maniac!

    Lisa @ Inchie INKlings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see Dawn is here, I know her too! Thanks for visiting my inchie blog - I love these cards and am looking forward to seeing your other cards from the inchie sketches in future!
    Have a lovely Sunday as I know you are more than 10 hours ahead of us here in France!

    ReplyDelete