Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Shopping ...

After asking on my Facebook page if anyone had new ideas for sayings for the handbag/shopping cards I make, some of you wanted to know what I was talking about, so here are some examples. The bags are made from sample swatches of fabric, vinyl, leather, etc. and I sell them at markets and through my online shop at FELT (NZ's version of ETSY).



6 comments:

  1. lovely card sets Tilly. I have to say I haven't heard of FELT.... can you send me the link...
    cheers'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to collect information for a research project and paper and need as many responses as possible.




    casting professionals

    ReplyDelete
  3. By Tilly you have got patience, they must be very fiddly to make. They are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea, my mother in law loves the Vera Bradly purses and this would be perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing! I love the sayings! It looks like I best get busy and start making some of those cute cards... thanks for sharing! Vicki

    ReplyDelete