Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tuesday happiness

Another beautiful day here today. The feeling of autumn in the air though. "Rain" is a 4 letter word in our house now, as it seems to be the only topic of conversation! Other 4 letter words include showers, precipitation, condensation, moisture, drought, water ... you get the picture!
I made this card last night for C & S who are going to a wedding this weekend. I'm the designated cardmaker in the family - any occassion will do! I enjoy it - this is not a complaint I can assure you. Any excuse not to do housework etc.
These 2 cards were for a 'clean & simple' challenge on one of the online cardmaking groups I belong to.

I hope you're having a lovely sunny day wherever you are too.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I think I'm in LOVE with that newlywed card! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tilly! Love your wedding card! It is sooo cute! Of cause, the other 2 are just as nice. Isn't it wonderful to be able to grow your own produce! And so much healthier too.
    Enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the His and Hers card, Tilly - fab. The others are great, too - love that 'I'm so glad we're friends' stamp.

    ReplyDelete