Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A chilly Sunday

Our summer has gone! Cold and grey today, with a lot of rain coming overnight, although after over 120 ml of it on Thursday, our tanks and dams are full so it can stop for a few weeks now. Everything has turned green again and the ground is soft and spongey, just like the Bad Wild Piggies like it - yes, they were here again last night digging up the lawn!
Here's a quick card I made for this week's Inchie Inklings challenge. Bright and cheerful for such a gloomy day.
No cat can ever resist an empty box, can they? If you take a closer look, this is not the same cat pictured twice. They aren't even related. The top one is Eloise and Bella is in the second pic.

I think it's time for a hot drink and cookies now! Enjoy your week.

6 comments:

  1. Yes winter is definitely on it's way Tilly... even if yesterday was beautiful... today is not! Love the cats... boxes just seem to draw them in!!! Cool card for the challenge - love the bright colours How did the market go? Hope you manage to sell a few cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have finally gotten your rain... I love your butterfly inchie card....the simple colors are perfect....

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! Love the white background with these colors - so cheerful! It's amazing the cats do look identical - enjoy your day : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! It is just wonderful. There is nothing better than a clean and simple card and this is it! So pretty. (The kitties are darling - they really do look so much alike!)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog today and I really love the things you make. And I adore your lovely cats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How colorful and fun~! I love how you changed the card to portrait - it totally worked!

    Lisa @ Inchie INKlings

    ReplyDelete