Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

I hope all you Moms out there are having a lovely day.
I've never bought digital stamps or papers online before, but I found this wonderful site http://www.etsy.com/shop/TracyAnnDigitalArt and just had to have some background papers. Isn't this teapot and cake paper gorgeous? I don't do many pastel coloured cards so this is a bit out of my comfort zone. The stamped cupcake stand is from Memory Box - one of my favourite stamp companies.

All the kids were here for the weekend, including Grandkitten, Belvedere - as naughty as ever, but so very cute. Isn't he growing up fast? He'll soon be a 'proper cat'!
It's been drizzling off and on all day - nothing substantial, but enough to give the garden and paddocks some moisture. Hopefully there'll be more to come soon.

Have a great week everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and now you have tried digi.... there will be no stopping you Tilly... it is perfect for getting just the right paper!!!! Kitty is growing very quickly. Hope Mother's day was good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just the perfect paper for that image! SO cute. And of course, the kitty is precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day, Tilly! Even if it is a little late - I was at Port Sunny yesterday and didn't come online! Love the cat, even if he is a cat :)) I will get back to you this week - promise :)

    ReplyDelete