Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Just a few more cards

Another beautiful day today, but no doubt winter will descend on us in the not too distant future. In the meantime we'll enjoy these gorgeous warm and sunny days.
I've been working on lots of cards for the market on Sunday. I know I put way too much time and effort into them for the price I charge, but I have such a lot of fun making them (and have so many little bits and pieces in my stash to use up) that I forget about that aspect and just enjoy myself.



Thanks for looking, and to anyone in Auckland this coming weekend, please drop in to the Royal Oak Market on Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. Have a very successful day Tilly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stylish, Tilly. Hope all goes well and you sell loads :) Mum sells hers at a market, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say - if you think you'll experience winter some time soon, you should try our Spring so far - windy, cloudy and COLD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are fabulous and I particular love the sentiment on the first one. The charms are perfect on these cards.... wonderful inspiration from you.... thanks

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete