Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sunrise and a baby card

I made this card for our son and DIL who are expecting their first baby in early Nov. That's a button peeping through the punched tummy circle. The card folds at the top, and inside it just says "Hello". The belly button is a small button too.
The sunrise we had this morning while I was sitting in bed having my tea and listening to the birds (a morning ritual, thanks to a kind M).

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new grandchild that is coming. A really cute card. What a wonderful way to start the day !!!!!

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new addition that's scheduled to arrive. What a cute little card. The sunrise is gorgeous....so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What time was that, Tilly? It looks awesome. Congratulations to your son and DIL. Hope all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilly - what a cute card!!!! and the sunrise is just beautiful.... maybe more rain coming?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you on your new arrival and that photo is fabulous, would make a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Granny! What a stunning card and beautiful sunrise! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay..that is just cleaver and adorable!
    What a lovely sunrise....such a beautiful way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that card - what a cute idea for the button in her tummy.
    The sunrise is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Tilly. I think you must live in Paradise!!! I can't see much wrong with your 'missing' mojo - it looks alive and well to me.... and please keep the fur candy coming - I love your kitties (and the rest of your menagerie)
    Regards

    Yvonne (Hellyar) RSA Group

    ReplyDelete