Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ta da ..... drumroll please!

Happy mail! Yesterday I received my complimentary copy of the Australian magazine "Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft" in which this article of mine was published (the latest issue being released this week). The colours didn't scan very well - in real life the blue is more of a vibrant turquoise than a wishywashy blue. These really are very quick and easy cards, and of course with various stamps and sentiments the options are endless. Off to make some now for a market in 2 weeks.
Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

  1. These just look fabulous!!!! AND congrats to you! That is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! So impressed, you rock. Are you making some like these for the market?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tilly. I'll be looking for the mag when it comes out. A real star!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Well done, you! They all look pretty impressive, too :) Simple is good and quick is even better... Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats will have to watch for when it hits SA. They do look so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Tilly, wonderful and simple cards.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats Tilly, looks like quick and easy card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Tilly! I love the look of all the cards - you are lucky to have such a good mag there! CAS suits you very well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Tilly, I'm a newbie to RSA (a few months now) and just thought I would pop around and congratulate you on being published. This is absolutely fabulous. I will keep a lookout for this mag. One of the shops I purchase my stash from usually has the Australian magazines, so I'll be sure to look for it when I am there again. Well done! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Tilly, they are stunning!! So proud to be able to see it!!
    lotsa luv
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete