Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thank you Angus

As you can see, my muse, Angus, is keeping a close eye on me here at the desk! He leads such a tough life, poor boy!
This is my first digi (digital stamp) card from a freebie download. I'm still unsure about digi's - do I like them, or not? Hmmmm ... I'm so useless at colouring images though, so paper piecing is my usual answer to that problem. I'm working on a pile of quick cards like this for the market next week.
Good rain here over the past few days so it's bliss to be able to loll in the bath with my book again with a clear conscience. The grass is turning green overnight. Will have to take some pics soon. Should've done some 'before' and 'after' shots. Hindsight is wonderful ...
Must head outdoors now to plant lettuce and beetroot seedlings in the newly dampened ground. Have a great Sunday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. You have a fabulous blog, love the banner. This card is just adorable, love how you paper pieced this together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one. Was the chair the digi? IF so do you have the link Tilly as I really would love a chair image.

    ReplyDelete