Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A visitor today

Isn't this the cutest little guy? He was schnuffling on the lawn this afternoon looking for worms and bugs in the damp grass after a bit of rain earlier in the day.
Our grass is on a slight slope so he lost his balance and rolled over, going into the "I'm not really here, I'm hiding all curled up like this so you'll think I'm not at home!" pose. Although we have hedgehogs about here from time to time, it's always a real treat to be able to see them going about their business of foraging, heads down, like little old men off to the pub! If he keeps falling over like he did when I took this pic, we're going to have to get him a walking stick!

3 comments:

  1. Love the photo of him on his back.... they do look cute. We used to have one who came visiting here in the city but haven't seen him for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill photo's Tilly, I love these too

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a treat today....he is so cute.... are they really sticky?

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete