Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wedding cards

It's a wet (yay!) and dismal day here today, so while the grass is being rained on and the water tanks are filling up, I've been having a play with some wedding cards to add to my market stash for next week. The ideas are based loosely on this one on Splitcoast
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1694627?&si=wedding
The open view. Probably could be a little refined, but for now this will have to do!
This is an "Inchie" one. Very easy - 2 x inchie squares cut out and layered. The bow tie and buttons are just drawn on with a finetip felt pen. The heads are half-pearls. I tried to incorporate a veil, but it made it too fussy and over-the-top, so went back to the clean and simple look. What do you think?




5 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are having rain, hopefully soft and soaking. Love this card. Do you have a fancy cutting machine or do you do it by hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute wedding card... just the right amount of unusual to be appealing Tilly. Good luck with your market day

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are gorgeous, you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the inchie wedding card - will have to CASE that one!!!

    ReplyDelete