Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Spring has sprung!

We haven't even had winter yet and look who arrived in our neighbour's paddock today! Aren't they too cute? Two lots of twins, and by the looks of some of the other ewes in the field with them, these will not be the last.

Lisa was the last beauty I posted a pic of here, so today it was Lily's turn! She came to see what I was doing when I walked along the driveway to look at the lambs. She's such a sweetie - so laidback and friendly and cuddle-able!
I'll post some card pics next time. Our 'wildlife' has had enough exposure for awhile!

3 comments:

  1. aren't little lambs so adorable. Hope the weather stays nice so that can get a good start in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lambs are so cute Tilly and just love Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW how cute..... I love your posts..... and thank you so very very much for the thoughtful card I got in the mail yesterday.... I love it and love that you thought of me.... Please check my blog for a gift for you.... I can't seem to find your email !!!!

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete