Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

What do you think?

I'm sure the Prada people won't feel too threatened by my new shoe range, but I'm chuffed with these ones I made today for our new grandson, due beginning of Nov. They're just felt, and took all of half an hour or less to make (a free pattern found on the internet). The green VW is a salute to our first car way back in the 60's. Watch this space - I'm sure there will be more shoes coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Tilly - they are so cute. You should sell some when you go to the market with your cards! Would love the link to the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby dabby, Tilly - love those. They are SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable!!!! So cute!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete