Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A rare bird!

The weather's been wet and windy the last few days, so it's been good indoor weather for having fun like this!
And this ...

Our "farm" is called Puriri Hill, so I think this birdie can be called a Rare Puriri Hill Ooblie Bird!
Haven't done much cardmaking lately as I'm distracted with the sewing (as you can see!), but will get back into the papercrafts again soon.
Have a good week everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Cute little slippers and your rare bird is adorable. You are going to be one special grandma... and have one spoilt grandchild!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little birdie! Just darling.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun slippers! They're so cute. Love the rare birdie, too, lol. Look as if you had fun, playing - the best therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tilly - just to let you know I got my felt from Spotlight in Wairau Road. Quite cheap as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bunny slippers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete