Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A grey day

It's a very grey day here today - rain, wind and big grey clouds hurrying everywhere, which probably subconsciously prompted the choice of grey cardstock for these 2 cards. I have a huge stash of ribbon, collected mainly on our annual business trips to Hong Kong, and often find my ink colour choices and images are influenced by bits of ribbon, as these 2 cards today have been. (Thanks to Boris today for the Fur Candy!)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Tilly. You really do have such a flare for design.

    ReplyDelete