Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Some papercrafts again, at last

Every few months I get the urge to make a big mess with all sorts of inks, paints, texture effects, etc., and make a pile of background papers to use when the muse moves me. Here's one example, although unfortunately the pic doesn't show up the wonderful metallic sheen of the background paper. (Thanks for adding some Fur Candy, Angus!)
I love dots and spots (and birds of course), and here's a quick card layout that fell into place this morning using scraps lying around on my desk. Love these little bird brads from Eyelet Outlet. They come in a range of gorgeous color combos.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back again, thought those jeans were too cute. I love this litle birdy card, so sweet and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Tilly - the top one would have fitted our current challenge perfectly, lol. Love it and I have that stamp, of course, he, he. A great way to use it - may just have to copy that. Hope you're well. Cath x

    ReplyDelete