Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bird mobile

This is the third mobile I've made using  this easy pattern.
Isn't it great? Such a good way to use up fabric scraps and old cushions for the stuffing. It needs to be better balanced when it's hung up in the baby's room, as some of the birds look as if they've had too much to drink!

3 comments:

  1. very cute Tilly....Was that your letter published in Cardmaking and Papercraft's August edition..... Looks like one of your cards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its really very nice blog,very useful information..Mobiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is really beautiful, love this creation!

    ReplyDelete