Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dinosaur outfit

I had to post this pic (before I got into more cardmaking today). I just finished this outfit for the baby. The blanket/wrap is flannel, with the same fabric used for the lining and sole of the boots (which have green dinosaur buttons on them and brown ribbon tags on the heel for easy off-pulling). I made the dinosaur applique by drawing the outline and using iron-on backing on the same brown striped fabric as the boots, with little scraps of co-ordinating ribbon along the spine for his 'spikes'! The onesie and brown sweatpants were bought.

So what do you think?

3 comments: