Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Christmas is coming ...

It was so exciting getting the November Ribbon Club ribbon package from Really Reasonable Ribbon, my first for their design team, and I had trouble deciding what to make with it as there were so many options.  So, I made a few different things and will post pics of everything during the month. 
I'll start with this tree decoration I made for cute little Fletcher.  What a smile!  (He belongs to friends, not us!)  I covered a mini artist's canvas with the ribbon and ricrac (which is shimmery and so pretty) and added a few co-ordinating confetti shapes on the corners. (The silver star braid would look great as a border too.)  On the back is a panel saying "2010 Fletcher's first Christmas", and a loop of braid for hanging it on the tree. 

Check out the RRR blog to see all the other wonderful projects the design team made with this kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment