Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

On the farm today

Another beautiful day in paradise.  I had a wander with the camera this morning and this is what I found.  (I updated my header photo too.)
Lily and Lisa reclining with the sun on their ample bellies, having a sniff at the air to see if I'd brought any treats!  (No!)
Cows are so curious.  The young ones are friendly and love to suck on your fingers,  but the older black ones are a bit too big and threatening for my liking and I stay out of their way.  One of them sent DH for a bad tumble awhile ago and he was lucky not to have been hurt (just embarrassed!)
And here's miss Pixie, always interested in what's happening around her.  She's due for her shearing soon before it gets too hot.  Sam wasn't being co-operative today so he wasn't in on the photo shoot.

2 comments:

  1. Pigs, cows, and sheep, oh my! Thanks for sharing the pics -- shame on you for not taking Lily and Lisa a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! The piggies! How cute and um, er, chunky! LOL I just love 'em! I have a Vietnamese Pot Bellied pig, but I'm so sad, he's getting too big for our small house and we need to find a new home for him soon. :( Just breaks my heart, but can't come up with another option. He needs more room! I love your farm! It makes me miss all the animals I used to have growing up. Thanks for following my blog and keep in touch!
    Xo ~ Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete