Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Think green (and pink)!

I made this easel card for a one year old's birthday last week. Good enough to eat!

I've seen a lot of bunting on various craft and decorating sites recently, so this is my contribution to the trend, "ELLIOT", for a little boy due in December, who will have a (surprise!) green nursery. I stiffened it by using iron-on fusible webbing to join two panels of each triangle, with bias binding sewn along the top. Like the bird mobiles I've been making, this is a good way to use fabric scraps. (Elliot got a green bird mobile in the same fabrics as well.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tilly!
    I just popped around your blog and I really love your style! You are like me...you do lots of different crafts! Keeps it fresh!
    Love the cupcake card and banner on this post!
    See ya around! ;)
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete