Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

We're off for 10 days

We leave for Hong Kong/China on business today (and a spot of retail therapy for me!) until 10 Nov., but I've scheduled a few posts for while we're away, so check back again before then. 
Fingers crossed our grandson waits until we get back before he decides to arrive.  We don't want to miss the Big Day!  (He's due on the 9th.)
The VBWP's (Very Bad Wild Pigs) returned to the vege garden last night and finished off destroying what they didn't destroy a few nights back, so we are not very happy farmers today.  Luckily we do have a section fenced off so they couldn't get into that as the gate was closed, so at least the toms, some lettuce and beans were spared.  Grrrrr ... My love of pigs has certainly taken a beating this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment