Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blues for you

As it's summer down here in New Zealand now, I thought I'd make a more summery card using the November Ribbon Club assortment, frilly elastic and baker's twine this week.  Love this line of little Stampin' Up shore birds.  The seagull is popped up on foam dots.  Hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. I arrived here through RRR's blog hop--I just LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Refreshing to see something different. Love your card, and that shore bird stamp is really pretty.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this card on the RRR email and LOVED it!! Love how you popped out the seagull- love the sea bird stamps and your ribbon layering is so subtle- just a perfect card.
    By the way- your grandson IS one of the cutest newborns I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete