Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas is coming

It was so exciting receiving my first Really Reasonable Ribbon Ribbon Club assortment this week, and I couldn't wait to get playing with it.  There were so many options that it was difficult to decide what to start with, but I've scheduled some more posts/pics for while we're away, so pop back and take a look over the next few weeks.  Check out the great challenge there too.
This Christmas tree ornament is for Fletch, this happy little man who was born to friends of ours in April.  Isn't that a gorgeous smile?  I covered a mini artist's canvas with Scor-tape (really strong double-sided tape - great to work with),  ribbons and ricrac (the white ricrac is shimmery and so pretty), and  added a few co-ordinating confetti shapes and a loop of silver cord for hanging it on the tree.  The silver stars from the kit would look great on it too.  On the back panel is written "2010 Fletcher's First Christmas".
Check out the RRR blog for lots more ideas.  The design team will be posting regular projects and examples there as well so drop in often for inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo frame,Cute piccy too.
    Hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful frame, the ric rac looks just right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photo frame :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool!!! i have recently discovered the ric rack ribbon -- and i love working with it! great idea for a future project!!! :)

    ReplyDelete