Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's that time of the year again - shopping time!

I'm really enjoying the wonderful Ribbon Club Assortment for November.  I don't use a lot of blue in my cards and projects, but this assortment is wonderful and has really inspired me.  Sorry this pic is a bit on the dark side, but I'm still learning to use my new camera and clearly have some 'studying of instruction manual' to do!  I love silhouette stamps like these ones (Grace Taylor), as my coloring skills are sorely lacking, so images like this take the angst out of stamping.
Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment