Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog Hop confusion - sorry folks!

Hi everyone, and thanks for dropping by.  For those of you who've arrived via the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop, my apologies for not having my project where it should be on time.  Being in New Zealand there is a big time difference and I had scheduled my post for the Blog Hop, but it didn't show up where it should have been when it should have done.  The link should be working OK now I hope.  Being my first time on a design team, I have a lot to learn obviously!  I will make sure I sort out the problem ASAP so that it's OK for next time.  In the meantime, I hope you all visited the Blog Hop activities and saw all the wonderful creations on show, as well as in the blogs of the awesome design team members.  Did you enter the challenge?  I hope so.  I'll be back with some new ideas soon, and promise to sort out my posting gremlins!  Have a good week everyone.  I'm hanging out with my new grandson for a few days.  Just can't get enough of him, and will post some more pics soon so that the rest of the world can admire him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment