Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Some more of Harper

I know we're not the first grandparents in the world, but we surely have the cutest grandson in the world!  He is 3 days old now, and went home today.  I'm off tomorrow to spend a few days with them, being useful and getting lots of Harper cuddles while the new family settles in at home.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your grandson, Tilly !
    I'm looking for your RRR post for the blog hop this weekend, but can't find it...
    Have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also lookeng for your bloghop.
    A grandson :-)
    I am waiting for my first one,and it'll be a granndson too,30.desember :-)
    Looking forward to it !!
    Hugs from Norway
    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, he is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also stopped by here on the RRR blog-hop :)but cant find the post.
    Great photo, and congratulations on the birth of your grandchild x

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tilly, I'm also coming from the RRR hop. As a gramma also of an 18 month old, I completely understand your excitement for sweet Harper! How wonderful that you can be there to greet him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation....four times here....and they still get better and better.....wish I had them first.....hehehehe oh and I am from the RRR hop...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was also looking for you on the RRR blog hop, but instead found some pics of a handsome little man (and with a full head of hair to boot). What a cutie! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful boy! Congratulations. You've going to have a wonderful time spoiling him!

    Hugs,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes you are!! First grandparents I mean. LOL When that grandbaby comes along you are the only grandparents in the world. He is a precious angel.

    ReplyDelete