Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We're grandparents!

Our first grandchild, Harper McLeod, arrived yesterday, beautiful, with long curly browny gingerish hair, 7 lb. 5 oz. to Cam and Susan.  All is well, and we can't wait to get home to New Zealand to meet him tomorrow.  (We are still in Hong Kong.)  He was a day early - we had hoped he would wait for us to get home, but he was obviously ready for the world!  Will post pics soon.  Let the games begin ...!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the family. Enjoy and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Tilly... I send hugs to all your family.

    ReplyDelete