Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Card orders

I take orders for special cards and always ask for some indication of what the recipient may like or do so that I can tailor make the card just for them.  Here are a few I've done recently.
This one is for an Italian beau of the lady I made it for.  Guess what?  He likes cooking, red wine and Tuscany!  Do you like my spaghetti made from shredded paper?
This one's for a little soccer-mad boy.
This one's for a blonde 10 year old who is seldom seen without his iPod attached!
And this one is for an 11 year old girly-girl, Jemima.  Her school uniform is a maroon blazer.
Some of them take ages to make but I enjoy it and find working on the itty bitty bits very relaxing.  The money is given to the Hospice.

2 comments:

  1. They are lovely Tilly and very special to those receiving them I am sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute Tilly.
    You asked about my slideshow. I downloaded it from the net, if you click on it it might show you how to do it, I forgot how.Check out the black cat, with the sound up tickle his tummy,and pat his head, very cute.
    Luv CHRISSYxx p.s. Those boys wear those hats everywhere.lolxx

    ReplyDelete